These were amazing!
1)place won ton wrappers in mini muffin pans cook @350 for 7 mins.
2) Cook 1-2 lbs ground meat or sausage with taco seasonings
(i used HEB taco sausage over in the breakfast sausage area)
3) Mix about 1cup salsa & 1 small can od diced mild green chilies to taco meat after its cooked.
4) Add meat mixture to cups & top with cheese. (Any kind will do)
5) baked 7 mins & broil additional 2-3 mins to brown the cheese on top.
6) serve with quacamole, Greek yogurt or sour cream, pico & HEB queso dip if you would like. Steve with a green salad.